Enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is now open!
New families must submit the Application for Admission and a $50 application fee (per student), and your child's spot will be saved.
Download the school forms.
What you need to bring with your Application for Admission:
- School trascript/ Report card from previous school
- Original Birth Certificate
- Sacramental Records (if applicable)
- Admissions fee (must be paid in cash or check)
Other documents to bring once your child has been admitted:
- Standardized test information from previous school
- Original copy of Immunization and Medical/Physical examination - Due 1st day of school
- Original copy of Dental Screening Form (Kindergarten, 2nd Grade & 6th Grade)
- Original copy of Vision Exam (Kindergarten)
Please contact Our Lady of Grace School with any questions.
Our Lady of Grace accepts ALL students of any race, color, sex or national and ethnic origin, as space is available. The decision for admission or readmission of students rests with the Principal.